Friday 18 October 2019

Ghost the book

What I think of ghost 

Ghost Is a book that room 4 is reading in 2019 term 4 and I LOVE It. 

Ghost Is about a boy named Castle his half self given nickname is ghost. He has a special talent he can run fast and I mean Fast! anyway his dad is in jail because he tried to shoot castle and his mother. then he had to run and that's when he figured out that he could run. So ghost loves sunflower seeds and everyday he would buy a bag of sunflower seeds from Charles something? Whatever but he is kinda def so his shop is where everyone has to yell and in the back of the shop there are old fashioned action movies full volume and it's very loud. After he's (ghost) finished buying his sunflower seeds he sits outside the gym and watches them. One day he challenges the fastest runner to a race and wins. the coach is amazed by this and asks him to join. 

I think that's a nice start for you if you would like to read more you can get the audio book on google play for $15 thank you to Jason Reynolds for publishing this book and  I like your books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.