Tuesday 15 October 2019

My term 3 holiday 1/3


In the holidays I went to a taekwondo tournament and came 2nd it was fun and I loved it

I came to the tournament with my coach on Saturday. I'm a yellow belt. You had to be a yellow belt and up to compete. When we got there we got into our seats. At 9.pm my dad and sisters Jessica and Hailey came and they watched my game.I had to wait for about 4 hours and it was about 11.pm before I fought. I started great in the first round I already had 10 points and he had none yet but in the second round my opponent got 2 points and I had 20 points then i got 10 more points they stopped it at that because I was too far ahead. I thought I had it in the bag but I got overconfident and I lost. I had 8 points and he had 18 points. Then when I finished I decided to go home and when I got home I went to sleep at 6.pm without dinner.

I really liked the tournament and I hope that there is another around the corner






3 comments:

  1. Hi jackson, I never knew you did Tae kwon do. Sounds like your a bit of a pro in your group (yellow belt). Remember "i" is in capital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jackson I never knew you did Tae kwon do sounds like u a pro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jackson! You did so amazing in the tournament great job. You've got me really excited. I may try Tae Kwon do one day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.