Tuesday 29 October 2019

The Scary Combo at Subway

My sisters where out with my dad in Porirua. We went to subway and we made the stupidest mistake ever in the stupid world. More stupid that breaking bedrock like it regenerates health, anyway we got a foot long and......

We stop this blog for very important news. all these combos are preformed Spice gods please do not go to and try to order the combo. may cause

  • Diarrhoea 
  • Constipation
  • Heart problems 
Do not eat this in subway or at least have an ambulance by side.

End of report.

Me and my brother Lance got
  • white bread 
  • the hottest chicken and smoked or Swiss red onions 
  • lettuce 
  • tomatoes
  • the hottest sauce they had 
  • and we had two cookies
  • and a medium drink (optional)

We ate it. DUN DUN DUN  and then we died. 

Naa we didn't but we did go home and I writ my story New York Has Fallen. 

THE END

 and then on Sunday I  shut down my dad and now he is dead to me

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackson

    I love subway!What was the bad thing about the subway? Why would you need an ambulance? Why did you go to Porirua? Have a look at some of the spelling other wise it's quite funny because of the sound effects written through out the story. Is this what you did in the weekend though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. read it again you person calling me a girl

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.