Thursday 30 September 2021

My term

My term. Was great I enjoyed it so much. I met lots of friends and enjoyed it all. 

what was your favorite part of your term?


If you're reading this. you know me
(My term. Sucked. I hated every part of it from the times ive been pulled out of class, and all the sh*t i have to do because OTHER people care about me. i dont need help and i don't need to be put on these stupid F*nkin courses. i know what i need to f*ckin do and im making ways to do them. the only thing that is stopping me is this Stuppid school and how i cant have my Chromebook at home. I NEED IT TO WRITE STORYS AND MAKE WEBSITES!!. IF I CANT I CANT MAKE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND MY LIFE WILL GO TO SHIT.) 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jackson, it's great that you know what we expect form a blog post. I would love to see you honest reflection here though. That's how we can make changes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.