Thursday 29 August 2019

basketball

on Thursday 29 of august me Kaylis,Zahrn,Tumoana,Mana,David,Giorgio and Ethen.b went to Levin to play in a tournament and came 2nd. first we beat the first team it's name I forgot then beat Levin east by 4 points and then went to verse another team. then we had a break from the games and then played Levin, we were in the semi's we beat another team which name I forgot and went to the finals. we were versing a rep team we were down by 10 points but in 2 minutes we lost by 4 points we packed up and went to MC Donald's and went home. 

4 comments:

  1. jackson that soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackson,I like how you said everything you had done and said all of the points and what your team came. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's kinda weird that there is only a little bit of capitalization here but still it's ok and good job on the finals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jackson remember to put capital letters at the start of a sentance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.