Wednesday 23 May 2018

All About Me


KIA Ora im Jackson I”m a year 5 at waitohu school and i'm 9 years old. I like do maths at school and my favourite food is chilli con can. I love to play basketball and soccer. I love gravity falls and my two favourite characters are bill cipher and dipper. I had my first holiday when I was just 9 years old. I love cooking and baking for my family there names are Jessica, Kim, Lance and Hailey they also all go to school.. I really think i’m funny and jeniros my mum thinks i’m too that's all for now thanks for visiting my blog.
This is me.




3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jackson,

    Welcome to the world of blogging! I can't wait to see the great learning you share on your blog. Well done completing your first blog post.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackson I like maths too.
    I like gravity falls just like you.
    I like the dog pictures you have.
    Next time you might want to talk more about your family.
    From Hamish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.